LOADING

48 Main Street S Grand Valley, Ontario L9W 5V4

Central Air ConditioningBaseboard Heaters, Forced Air

$950,000

Close to 7000 SqFt of Prime Downtown Commercial Space with a Great Opportunity To Start A New Business & Work From Home! Here In Grand Valley! As Our Population Here Is On The Rise, You Couldn't Have Found A Better Location To Plant Your Roots! This Is A Unique Parcel For Sale Where Approx 40% Of The Main Level Fronting On Main St Is Commercial And The Remaining 60% Is Residential. The Opportunities Are Endless What You Could Do! Be it a Wellness Centre or Professional Building with the Income Potential of Separate Legal Apartments! This is A Must See to Appreciate the Endless Possibilities! This is also attached to Address: 7 Mill Street, Grand Valley. Extras: From Mill St You Have 2 Separate Entrances So Use Your Imagination & This Property Can Easily Be Converted Into Multiple Residences! Currently There Are 2 Separate Apartments Being Used By 1 Family That Totals 4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms. (id:22076)

Property Details

MLS® Number 40110457
Property Type Other
Features Corner Site
Parking Space Total 10

Building

Basement Development Unfinished
Basement Type Partial (unfinished)
Construction Style Attachment Detached
Cooling Type Central Air Conditioning
Exterior Finish Brick
Heating Fuel Natural Gas
Heating Type Baseboard Heaters, Forced Air
Stories Total 2
Utility Water Municipal Water

Parking

Attached Garage

Land

Access Type Road Access
Acreage No
Sewer Municipal Sewage System
Size Depth 132 Ft
Size Frontage 60 Ft
Size Irregular 0.183
Size Total 0.183 Ac
Size Total Text 0.183 Ac
Zoning Description Commercial

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23181176/48-main-street-s-grand-valley

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found